Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria is recognized as a famous manufacturer of Power Transformers and Tap Changers both in the country and abroad. The main part of our production is intended for export as we have successfully entered the International market thanks to our continuous efforts to study and satisfy our customer requirements.
HHIB satisfies the demands of the Bulgarian Power Generating System except for three phase Power Transformers of over 200 MVA and 400 kV. Most of the products are determined for the international markets such as: Europe (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Spain, UK), Asia (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates), Africa (Algeria, Cape Verde, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia), America (Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Venezuela).
There is a tendency of recovering and extending of the main markets for Tap Changers as a separate product. The products are exported to Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Macedonia, Republic of Korea, Vietnam, India, China, Italy. Transformers with built-in Tap Changers are exported to Egypt, Greece, Pakistan, OAE and Russia. The On Load Tap Changers type RS 9, RS 5, RS 6, RS 12 and RS 21 have been tested in the independent laboratories: KEMA - Netherlands, CESI - Italy, ZKU - Chech Republic, which are internationally acknowledged.
The OLTCs have been awarded Golden medals at the International Fairs in Leipzig - Germany, Zagreb - Croatia, Plovdiv - Bulgaria.
In 2007 the RS series was awarded Golden Medal at the Plovdiv Technical Fair.
The Transformers have successfully passed type tests in ICMET Kraiova - Romania for Power Transformers 50/66 MVA, 161/34,5 kV; 26,86 MVA, 66/11,82 kV and in KEMA - Netherlands for Power Transformer 10/13 MVA, 132/11,5 kV.
The quality of the products manufactured in Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria is determined on the grounds of the respective Bulgarian and International Standards, including:
ANSI C57; BDS 3067-90; BDS 5060-84; BDS EN 60044-1; BDS EN 60044-2; BDS EN 60076; BDS EN 60551; IEC 60076; IEC 60044-1; IEC 60044-2
BDS 7459-76; BDS EN 60214; IEC 60214:2003
In the conditions of intensified competition on the world market, the prosperity and further development of our organization depends mainly on keeping the existing and on entering new markets for our products.
This aim can be fulfilled only by continuous improvement and modernization of the whole work process, for the purpose of quoting high quality and competitive products, completely meeting the market requirements.
The above mentioned determines as well the policy of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria management.
The Management is trying to find the optimum balance between high quality, ecological conformity and labour security conditions to meet as much as possible the requirements of the customers, the regulations, the staff and the society. The organization works on the grounds of a developed busines plan in which investments for improvement of procedures and activities related to quality, environment, health and labour security are included.
The Management has its irrevocable and confirmed policy and targets on quality, protection of the environment and creation of proper conditions for health and labour safety.
The Management is involved in the implementation and the support of integrated system for quality, environment, health and labour safety management which provides:
- Management of the quality according to the requirements of BDS EN ISO 9001:2015 to the complete satisfaction of the customer requirements and winning recognition on the European market as a manufacturer of Transformers, Tap Changers and accessories
- Attaining the requirement for 'stable development' by fulfilling the requirements for environment management according to ISO 14001:2015 and the applicable requirements of the regulations created by a legislative body or other empowered organ
- Control of the health risks and security of the staff and other related parties by applying the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Observation of the regulation for the products, on protection of the environment and assuring labour security
The Management policy on quality, environment, health and Labour security is supported by the whole staff.
for the purposes of quality, environment, health and safety
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC is approved manufacturer of Power Transformers and HV Electrical Apparatuses both in the country and abroad. Big part of our production is determined for export as we have successfully entered the international market thanks to our continuous efforts to researching and fulfilling our obligations to all interested parties.
In the conditions of intensified competition on the world market, the prosperity and further development of our organization depends mainly on keeping the existing and entering on new markets for our products.
Based on a process approach and risk-based thinking, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Bulgaria optimizes its activities in order to achieve adequacy, expediency, consciousness of quality, safe operation and protection of the environment, fulfillment of obligations to all interested parties, normative requirements and strategic goals of the organization.
This objective can be fulfiled only by continuous improvement and modernization of the whole work process, for the purpose of achieving high quality and competitive products, completely meeting the market requirements, providing health and safety work conditions and reducing environmental impact.
This also defines the policies of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria management:
> FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBLIGATIONS
> MINIMIZING THE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT.
> ENSURING OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY OF THE EMPLOYEES.
The management considers that the implementation of this policy is only possible by the introduction and the effective functioning of the Quality Management System, Environment, Health and Safety in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and BS OHSAS 18001: 2007. This requires:
- Participation of the whole management in determination of our trends, objectives and tasks to improve the quality, prevention of negative impact on the environment, occupational health and safety, formation a milieu in which our staff should be able to actively contribute to achieving the main objectives.
- Forming of a new way of thinking and appropriate action by any staff member, by providing training opportunities, awareness and competence in order to understand the impact ot its activities and responsibilities in delivering policy and quality objectives, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Precise indentification and control of all necessary management system processes.
- Application of a process approach to their management to ensure continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Management System, eliminating the barriers in the management hierarchy, deleting the boundaries between the subdivisions in the overall structure of the organization;
- Management of the processes and their interactions, as a comparison of policies and objectives with indicators developed at different levels of government;
- Taking actions to: collecting objective information; analyzing process efficiency; achieve conformity of the products and customer satisfaction; effectiveness of the management system for the planning and implementation of continuous improvement.
- Establishment of good business relationships with out suppliers under the conditions for reducing environmental impact, health and safety risks.
- Commitment to compliance with the applicable interested parties' requirements regarding the Management System, Products Manufacturing, Environment, Health and Safety.
For the purpose of achieving the declared company policy, the management will carry out result-oriented activity for achieving the following main objectives:
- Continual improvement of the parameters of the manufactured products and increase of their quality.
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance by developing and implementing investment programs and "good practices" directed to continually reducing environmental impact.
- Permanent identification of hazards and risk assessment for health and safety, definition of measures and provision of resources for its management.
- Continual improvement of the staff qualification to perform high labour quality, conservation of the environment, health and safety
- Periodic evaluation of the achieved results of the quality improvement, conservation of the environment, health and safety, system control over the implementation of the assigned tasks and accountability.
Management believes that all employees of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Bulgaria JSC is fully aware of the role of the quality of our products, environmental preservation, health and safety working conditions for prosperity of the company.
Management believes that all employees regarding their individual obligations, skills and position will contribute for policy implementation and effective functioning of the quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management system.
As a Managing Director of the organization
I DO HEREBY DECLARE
That I personally engage with my personal involvement and responsibility in the implementation of the Policy declared, my commitment to provide the necessary resources for the maintenance, efficient operation and continuous improvement of the implemented Integrated Management System in order to meet the requirements of our clients, staff and interested parties and the applicable requirements in the context of the company's strategic objectives and sustainable development.
I realize the crucial importance of my management decisions for the prosperity of the company.
Jae Hi Woo