What are cookies?
We can use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* in order to implement our Terms and Conditions, and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our Internet pages. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided (for example, when entering your data to access our services);
* to collect information on how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and Services and conduct market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, page likes, last visited pages, vote on comments).
We use these cookies for example:
* to get information on how you use our Internet pages, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that match you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to track the success of a page;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Site;
* to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
Often, these cookies aim to deliver ads that fit you - both on and off our Sites. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to keep the answers to a filled in questionnaire form (and do not have to fill out the questionnaire repeatedly).
We use the cookie information to make our Internet pages more enjoyable and user-friendly.
Third party cookies:
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Adsense - shows news by user.
Google Analytics - To generate statistics on site traffic and sources of traffic, as well as for conversion of measures and sales - to opt out, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
LinkedIn - To track integrated services of the platform in web pages.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose yourself whether to accept the cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality may prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.
Changes to our Cookies policy
Any future changes to our Cookies Policy will be posted on this page.
We are happy to accept any questions, comments and requests related to this Cookies Policy. Send them to [email protected]